"BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE SPAIN, S.A.U.".
C/ Emilio Vargas, 4 28043 Madrid
Marketing & Press Department
Contact email address
Legal notice, conditions of use and licence
Whenever you visit our website and/or use its features such as webforms, of BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE SPAIN, S.A.U (BNPPRE) processes information about you such as personal identifying data including contact details and digital data for the purpose of ensuring the website’s proper functioning and optimization as well as monitoring your use of it, establishing statistics and processing the demands, which you send to us via the website, among others by using cookies. Such information constitutes “personal data
View the legal conditions
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999, dated December 13, we inform you that, within the context of this website, you shall be requested to provide personal data which may be subject to handling by computer and which shall form part of data files which are the responsibility of BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE SPAIN, S.A.U The aforementioned date shall be handled for the purpose of management as a client, the provision of sales or marketing services and technical assistance in all types of real estate operations, the maintenance of contacts and the provision of information regarding the real estate products and services which may be considered to be of interest to you. The data collected is stored under confidentiality and in accordance with the security measures established.
We likewise notify you that your personal data may be communicated to companies belonging to the BNP PARIBAS Group dedicated to real estate activities in order to keep you informed of the aforementioned real estate products and services offered thereby. In the event that you do not wish to receive the foregoing information you may notify this fact at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating ""DAR DE BAJA"" in the subject line.
The traffic data and cookies which we store on your computer fulfil three purposes:
- To provide security in the transactions which you request of us
- To temporarily memorise the articles which you request up to the moment of transaction
- To perform analyses of visits to our information pages in order to improve the content thereof
The time period during which this information is stored shall not exceed one year.
The entire website and, in particular, the text, logos, illustrative and photographic representations and downloadable documents thereof are subject to Spanish and international legislation regarding copyright and intellectual property rights.
The reproduction or representation of all or any part of this site in any format is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the publisher.
Customer Service (CS)
BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE SPAIN, S.A.U. has a customer service department specialized in managing and processing customer complaints and claims. If you wish to make a complaint or claim, we offer you the following ways:
- Complete, print out and sign the form, you can send it by post to BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE SPAIN, SAU, Servicio de Atención al Cliente, Emilio Vargas, 4, 2ª, 28043 Madrid, or by email to the email address email@example.com
- In both cases, the complaint or claim must contain the following information:
- The claimant’s name, surname, ID, address, telephone number and email address.
- The representative’s name and surname (attach accreditation).
- The reason for the complaint or claim, indicating the department or service where the complaint’s or claim’s events took place.
- Claims and documents on which your complaint is based.
- Express acknowledgement of not having initiated another administrative, arbitration or judicial procedure that you know of regarding this complaint’s or claim’s events.
- Place, date and signature.
For resolving complaints or claims, the Customer Service’s (CS) resolution period will be 2 months from the date of receipt of the complaint or claim by the Customer Service. At the BNP Paribas Real Estate Spain, SAU offices, clients may request the Complaint Sheets corresponding to the Autonomous Community in which the said office is located, as well as a specially prepared form meeting the formal requirements included in the ECO/734/200 Order in order to expedite your complaints or claims. Along with the form, the client must provide the documentary evidence in their possession relating to the case.