Turning your investments green
Sustainability lies at the heart of BNP Paribas REIM's asset management and risk management. The funds that it sets up or advises on consequently include green assets…
Sustainability lies at the heart of BNP Paribas Real Estate Investment Management's asset management and risk management. The funds that it sets up or on which it advises consequently include assets or management meeting the expectations of institutional investors planning to make their asset portfolios greener. Long-term investment requires positioning ahead of the curve, anticipating fundamental changes such as those relating to new building regulations as regards energy conservation and environmental impact.
Next Estate, the sustainability-focused fund…
- Next Estate Income Fund is targeting a high level of distribution through the constitution and management of a diversified portfolio of offices located in the euro-zone and meeting sustainability criteria.
- Following a first acquisition of a high environmental quality building leased in Paris, the Fund is concentrating its property search on Belgium and Germany, especially Brussels, Hamburg and Munich.
- Next Estate Income Fund is an unlisted property investment fund based in Luxembourg.
- The Fund was launched in 2010 with backing from BNP Paribas Real Estate.
- Fund-raising has continued in 2011, bringing commitments to over €120 million.
- New pledges are expected over the year to reach the objective of €300 million by the start of 2012
A BNP Paribas Real Estate asset – an international management toolkit
Designed by our European staff, our international management toolkit is used to assess a property's quality and potential on the basis of 8 dimensions and 46 factors to measure its possible competitive effect and position it within its sub-market. The toolkit has been operational in France, Italy and Great Britain since 2010, and in Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg since 2011. It is built around eight major dimensions affecting sustainability for property, i.e. general property data, compliance, risk identification, certification, energy, water and waste, transport and responsibility.