You are ?
Implementation of urban policies, leveraging the value of public property, rationalisation of government property costs, occupation strategy, outsourcing of management, etc.
Whether you are a government department, public sector business or a local authority, BNP Paribas Real Estate makes its experience and expertise in the field of public service property available to you.
Our added value
- Our experience in major multi-product land development projects
As a property developer, we are in a position to advise you on your town planning and property policy to best leverage your land's value.
- A comprehensive service range, adapted to public sector property issues
- Land development, sale and letting of public assets, outsourcing and funds creation are just some of the areas in which we work on behalf of public sector organisations through our 6 business lines.
- Our commitment to sustainable development
We include this factor at every stage in the property lifecycle, from design to operations and maintenance.
- Managing and enhancing the value of the available land
- Land development scenarios
- Development project feasibility studies
- Sector outlook reports
- Major land development project services
- Urban studies of strategic sites
- Technical support for land development operations
- Development of property schemes, from construction to marketing the property
- Property and financial strategy implementation
- Inventory and valuation of your property assets
- Assessment of the financial and development potential of each asset.
- Value enhancing scenarios
- Arranging outsourcing agreements
- Creation of a special investment fund
- Marketing of public-sector assets
- Consultancy on marketing methods (negotiated agreement, invitation to tender, etc.)
- Finding investors
- Support and guidance in completing the transaction
- Reorganising and refurbishing the property asset base
- Property refurbishment and renovation
- Site redevelopment
- Improvement recommendations (building work)
- Technical management advice
- Help with environmental standards certification
- Operating cost optimisation and rationalisation
- Implementation of management tools specifically for property operations
- Lease management
- Service provider selection and coordination
- Rent negotiations