In BNP Paribas Real Estate we are one step ahead of future trends in order to create retail strategies for our clients that are more in keeping with their needs.
Our retail division is divided into three areas: retailers, landlords and new formats.
In terms of the activities directed at retailers, BNP Paribas Real Estate offers clients:
- Occupier representation.
- Market information.
- Analysis of the current portfolio and the competition.
- Formulation of a road map.
- Search for and negotiation of locations.
- Development planning consultancy with 360º risk control.
In terms of activities directed towards landlords, we offer our clients:
- Landlord representation.
- Market analysis of the zone and the property.
- Optimisation of the retail space and adaptation of uses to the strategic vision for the asset, along with multi-disciplinary advisory services.
- Search for new investment opportunities
The third area of activity is directed towards new formats. Not only do we apply ourselves to the management of retail areas, we also create projects for multi-purpose and retail spaces. Within this context, in BNP Paribas Real Estate we offer our clients:
- Advisory services on projects in retail areas (tenants’ associations and public entities).
- Planning for the highest and best use of these spaces.
- Letting and re-letting agency services, etc.