You are ?
Growth, needing additional premises, mergers & acquisitions with premises moves, asset disposals, a need to move closer to strategic business centres, etc. Such are just some of the events punctuating business life. BNP Paribas Real Estate offers you advice, support and guidance in adapting your property strategy to your business' needs.
Our added value
- Ensuring property first and foremost furthers your strategy
Our recommendations are based on an in-depth understanding of your business' strategic issues.
- Rent and property value benchmarking capabilities
Our knowledge of transactions and market prices enables us to identify opportunities for you to make savings.
- Combining a strategic, financial and operational approach
these three dimensions are essential to drawing up relevant recommendations for your property-related decisions.
- Serving all types of client, from SMEs to major groups
Regardless of your size, existing locations and business sector, our staff can support and guide you in your property requirements.
- We cover all types of property
on the basis of your requirements, we can advise on your offices, warehouses, logistics platforms and retail outlet locations.
- Client Solutions
bespoke services for major clients. A Client Solutions contact takes overall charge of your requirements. He or she calls on experts within our network and coordinates project teams.
- Definition of your property strategy
- Analysis of your portfolio and recommendations
- Optimisation of your occupation levels, combining sites
- Identification of acquisition, development and investment decision opportunities…
- Occupation strategy: owner or tenant - Outsourcing strategy - Sale and Lease back
- Support and guidance for your property projects
- Building construction, either speculative or turnkey developments
- Site search and selection (land or buildings)
- Support and guidance in completing the transaction / Negotiation
- Site refurbishment and renovation
- Management of fitting out work
- Property cost optimisation
- Financial modelling, impact analysis, P&L and cash flow
- Outsourcing, asset disposal, data room set-up and monitoring
- Adjustments to your property costs
- Property database management
- Development of monitoring tools
- Operational management of your properties
- Technical maintenance of properties
- Service provider coordination and monitoring
- Taking over management on the user's behalf (Facilities Management)