Our Corporate Social Responsibility means we are committed to a responsible policy with and towards our staff.
Some figures about Real Estate staff
- 3,300 staff in 15 countries
- 50% of employees work internationally
- 96% of staff on permanent contracts
- 80% of employees take at least one training course per year
- 100% of staff are covered by health and incapacity insurance
- 100% of staff are monitored by uniform career management tools.
Prioritising equal opportunities
Under our human resources policy:
- we make all companies with which we work on recruitment processes sign a non-discrimination policy;
- we also offer our managers training in diversity management and a training course in multicultural management is being developed.
- we are building an active policy of integrating people with disabilities based on offering personal and individual support to staff;
- training of a guide dog for the blind in a sales outlet;
- financing of hearing devices;
- special transport arrangements for staff whose situation demands it.
Protecting our staff
In all countries where we operate, our staff benefit from health, life and disability insurance.
The BNP Paribas Real Estate head office, an exemplary environmental approach
The BNP Paribas Real Estate head office is HQE certified (France's high environmental quality standard) and has the THPE label ("Very High Energy Performance")