Whether you are an investor and have a portfolio of office buildings that you wish to manage to enhance its value or an occupier looking to optimise your lease holdings for efficiency and employee satisfaction, our team of office experts can help you plan a comprehensive tailored strategy.
At BNP Paribas Real Estate, offices are our core business and we can advise you across any location, local or international. We have extensive experience of all types of office from out of town business parks to prime city centre assets, and across every discipline from funding and planning, valuation and consulting to management and transaction.
Our added value
- Advice at every stage of the office lifecycle
our office experts can provide advice at every stage of an office lifecycle from planning through to management and transaction. This gives you access to expertise that can assist you with long-term strategy or short-term advice.
- Expertise in all types of office property
we have specialists in all types of office property from small, medium-sized and very large buildings, to multi tenanted out-of-town business parks and city centre trophy assets.
- Office specialists locally and internationally
we have office experts in each of our locations, giving you access to local expertise on an international level.
- Office market intelligence
our market experts are supported by research analysts who can report on market trends in every location and tailor analysis to your requirements.
- Long track record in the offices sector
our heritage within the office sector means we understand the office market cycle implicitly and can give you the best long-term strategic advice whether you are an occupier, developer, or investor in the public or private sector.
- Long-term relationships with stakeholders in the market
we have long term relationships with occupiers, developers and investors within the offices sector and can introduce you to the best tenants, buildings and sources of funding to ensure your needs are met.
- Portfolio optimisation and benchmarking
- Property and location strategy
- Finding premises for businesses
- Office developmentFinding tenants
- Purchase or sell office property
- Fund an office development
- Office property valuations
- Lease renegotiation
- Lease management outsourcing
- Data management
- Office intelligence
- Rent collection, service charge and technical management
- Facilities management
- Project management
- Development and refurbishment