Whether you are an occupier or investor, property is essential to your strategy. Being successful in the logistics sector is all about distribution and distribution is all about location. Our industrial and logistics experts have a strong track record in this sector and can help you formulate your strategies.
Our added value
- Strong track record across the industrial sector
we have expertise in all types of industrial property from traditional warehouses, factories and small sheds to large mezzanine cross-docking facilities.
This means we can give you the right advice for any industrial and logistics projects.
- Specialist knowledge
we have specialist teams with unique knowledge of rail freight and port operations as well as supply chain consultants that can understand complex logistics issues from the end-user point of view.
- Fully integrated logistics group
our logistics strategy group incorporates all of our business lines to advise you throughout the industrial property lifecycle, from planning to development, asset management to valuation, property management to transaction.
- International reach, local knowledge
our European industrial team has on the ground presence at a local level.
This breadth of coverage combined with our excellent relationships with major logistics service providers, rail and shipping companies and international occupiers and investors, means we truly understand the market and can give you tailored advice that is valuable to your business.
- Dedicated research
you can benefit from our market leading team of dedicated logistics researchers who provide market and bespoke reports.
These include predicting trends, the future design of industrial property and in analysing location hotspots.
- Lease industrial property
- Acquire industrial property
- Work with developers to build bespoke industrial premises
- Buy or sell industrial property
- Valuation of logistics properties
- Manage logistics properties
- Asset manage industrial property
- Asset management for funds investing in logistics properties
- Logistics market intelligence